Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week End...

So here we are on Saturday the end of week two in our Biggest Loser comp... I am feeling pretty good, Billy keeps me motivated... that is awesome! So maybe I CAN start running again and maybe I CAN get rid of this caboose that has been following me around for  the last 5 years!
Challenge update- right now I am at 19 miles for the week and hope to be 24 for by the end of today. Not too shabby for my first real attempt at running in 7 years.
Weigh in will be monday so no update for now. Doing better on water intake, still need to work on it though!
Still loving the green smoothies and adding Salba seeds to my diet. Feel Great!
Jeri

1 comment:

  1. I recorded 26 miles this week. Skiing in the morning, have to see how many that cow ts for :)

    ReplyDelete